I am able to send Tupperware to most countries worldwide. Shipping charges for online orders are automatically calculated by the website based on the number of items you order, their total weight, and the shipping address. The website is very clever and usually calculates this correctly. However please note that if your order is very large, very heavy, or going to a country I have never shipped to before, it may be necessary for me to ask for additional payment to cover postage.
What happens when I place an order?
1. After choosing your items you go through the Checkout to pay using either PayPal or a Credit/Debit card.
2. You will receive an order confirmation email within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please check your email “spam” folder and if nothing there, please contact me and I will reply with confirmation of whether your order was successful and an estimated delivery date.
3. Orders are dispatched in bulk from the main UK/Ireland warehouse to me on a weekly basis. I then forward them to my customers via Royal Mail or a specialist courier. Upon dispatch you will receive another email to let you know your order is on its way.
4. Please note that depending on exactly what and when you order, it can take between 5-10 days for your items to be sent from the main warehouse to me and then an additional 2-5 days to be delivered to you. If you need your order more urgently than this please contact me and depending on my personal stock levels I may be able to fulfill your order sooner.
5. All items are posted with proof of postage and insurance to cover loss or damage. If you receive a damaged item please take a picture of the damage and contact me to discuss claiming a refund or replacement item.
6. If you have not received your items 14 days after your date of order or 5 days after my email confirming dispatch please contact me for a status update.
I can offer a refund or replacement for any item which is faulty or damaged upon delivery. You may return items within 30 days of delivery. Returned items are refunded at the original purchase price, less any shipping charges, in the original method of payment. If you need to make a return, please contact me for details as soon as possible. If you cancel an order after I have already ordered your items from our supplier, you may be charged a re-stocking fee.